CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Guess I'm Just Different

When I first began planning our wedding it was difficult to find inspiration or just anyone to talk to that would relate to my ramblings about different colors, dresses and centerpieces etc.  I then found myself on a few wedding message boards.  I liked most of them, they were great for inspiration and just nice to talk to other brides seeing as I'm the only one of my friends getting married and planning a wedding.  I then came to realize that a lot of these people take this crap WAY too seriously.  I just don't understand these brides complaints and frustrations.  I have found myself mainly going with the flow as far as the wedding planning and have been assertive when I need to be.  At the end of all this I know I will be marrying the man I love and want to share my life with, so I'm not going to be complaining about little petty bs.  In reading all sorts of different posts I guess I have found myself to not be the traditional bride and a little different because sometimes I can't even figure out where these people are coming from with their thoughts and ideas.

I guess at the end of the day I'm just different than the average bride.

0 comments: