CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My First Bit of Advice

This will be my first tidbit of advice, of course I now know it afterwards.  This is something I haven't done and wish I had but here it goes, DO NOT start a ton of projects and not finish anything.  Where this seems like a simple idea it wasn't apparent to me at the time when I have started over five different projects for the wedding and nothing is finished.  So right now we have started and not completed; the guest list, DIY centerpieces, DIY STDs, flowergirl basket, and our registry.  Firstly, my room looks like a disaster with a ton of projects started and I just feel like I haven't accomplished anything yet.  Its very frustrating and I don't suggest anyone else do it.  It makes me feel stressed that everything is a disaster and nothing is finished.  So I have now started a list of things I need to get done and I'm going to focus on one thing at a time.  This is what I get I guess for being some what of a DIY bride.  Oh and I just remember yeah our candy buffet is half done too...UGH

0 comments: