CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

So here it goes..

So this is my first post.  In this I'll explain a little what I'm trying to do with this blog.  I have found myself planning a wedding, with the help of my fiance.  So far what I'm finding is that this is turning into quiet an adventure.  I have been all over CT and all over the web looking for what I want for our perfect day.  Luckily I have the help of my darling Danny, he has been so very helpful thus far.  We have been together since January 2003 and now have been engaged since January 2009.  We are so happy to be finally planning OUR wedding.  Its lots of fun and I wanted to share our fun and the different things we go through so I figured a blog would be the best way to go.  I want to have fun and be goofy with this too as I am definitely not the most traditional bride where I find that Dan is a very traditional groom.  So we are having lots of fun with our differing views on how our wedding should be.  So I hope everyone enjoys and has fun reading what I have to share.

0 comments: